This rarer variety of pothos is distinguished by its unique aesthetics. Its leaves are elongated and its silvery blue color is bewitching. Its long stems fit very well in a hanging pot or in a climbing plant arrangement. Pothos are epiphytic plants, so the aerial roots can be trained to climb a support. When mature, the foliage of the Cebu Blue pothos is cut like its cousin the Monstera Deliciosa, on the other hand the cutting of its foliage is only possible when it develops on a support.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of Southeast Asia and Oceania.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Spray foliage regularly.
- Avoid hot drafts.
- Soil type: Light.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 15ᵒC and 30ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.