A pretty plant better known as Pothos. It is very popular for the versatility of its foliage, its coloring and its habit. Its glossy heart-shaped leaves match any decor. The Neon variety offers dazzling, almost fluorescent coloring. Indeed, its yellow foliage quickly catches the eye. Its long stems fit very well in a hanging pot or in a climbing plant arrangement. Pothos are epiphytic plants, the aerial roots can be trained to climb a support. The strong point of pothos is that it tolerates dark rooms very well, but its growth is slowed down.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of Southeast Asia and Oceania.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Avoid hot drafts.
- Soil type: Light and rich.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: North, East, West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 15ᵒC and 30ᵒC
Pot diameter: 11 cm, 15 cm and 21 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.