A pretty plant better known as Pothos. It is very popular for the versatility of its foliage, its coloring and its habit. The Pearls and Jade variety offers a variegated coloring of green and cream. Its long stems fit very well in a hanging pot or in a climbing plant arrangement. Pothos are epiphytic plants, the aerial roots can be trained to climb a support. The strong point of Pothos is that it tolerates dark rooms very well, however its normally very rapid growth will be slowed down.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of Southeast Asia and Oceania.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Soil type: Light and rich.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 15ᵒC and 30ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm and 15 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.