A plant appreciated for the flamboyant coloring and the impressive size of its foliage. Indeed, its large elongated leaves are variegated with a magnificent green and an electrifying yellow. In addition, it adapts to any environment. However, it is sensitive to excess water.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical zone of South America
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: North, East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Average, never below 15ᵒC.
- Between 15ᵒC and 20ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm and 15 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.