A plant valued for the size and pattern of its foliage. Indeed, its large elongated leaves are speckled with different shades of green. A unique eye-catching plant. In addition, it adapts to any environment. At maturity, it can reach up to 1m in height.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical zone of South America
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: North, East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Medium to fast.
- Temperature: Average, never below 15ᵒC.
- Between 15ᵒC and 20ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 15 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.