A plant appreciated for its flamboyant coloring and the size of its foliage. Indeed, its large elongated leaves are variegated with green and white. Its light coloring quickly catches the eye. In addition, it adapts to any environment. However, it is sensitive to excess water.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical zone of South America
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: North, East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot, never below 15ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.