An adorable succulent with an erect and compact habit. Its name Pickle Plant comes from the resemblance of its leaves to small pickles, covered with small white hairs. It prefers sunny rooms and its small starry flowers are yellow in color.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Aizoaceae.
- Origin: South Africa.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low
- Type of soil: Very draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Growth: Average.
- Mean temperature.
- In winter, it tolerates a minimum temperature of -4ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.