A small succulent with an upright habit and triangular foliage. The Kougaesis variegata variety offers a unique coloration! The pale interior of the fleshy leaf edged with a fuchsia resembles the shape of a star. She stands out despite her small size, prefers sunny rooms and fresh air.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Crassulaceae.
- Origin: South Africa.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: Very draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Growth: Average.
- Mean temperature.
- In winter, it tolerates a minimum temperature of -5ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 6 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.