A succulent that lives up to its name. The Gollum variety bears short, green, conical leaves reminiscent of the ears of a mythical creature. This plant is very popular for its compact habit similar to a bonsai. Despite its slow growth, under the right conditions, it can reach up to 1m in height. However, if you prefer the compact look, you can perform a rejuvenation pruning. Avoid cutting more than ⅓ of each branch.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed
- Family: Crassulaceae.
- Origin: South Africa.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low
- Type of soil: Very draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Mean temperature.
- In winter, it tolerates a minimum temperature of 7ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm and 15 cm (Bonsai Style).
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.