A succulent that looks like an adorable little tree. Also known as the Jade Tree, by its appearance and coloring. Indeed, its fleshy leaves resemble the color of the gemstone Jade. Despite its slow growth, under the right conditions, it can reach up to 1m in height. However, if you prefer the compact look, you can perform a rejuvenation pruning. Avoid cutting more than ⅓ of each branch.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Crassulaceae.
- Origin: South Africa.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low
- Type of soil: Very draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Mean temperature.
- In winter, it tolerates a minimum temperature of 7ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm and 15 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.