A magnificent plant that stands out for the bright coloring of its foliage. Each leaf is predominantly green-yellow and includes unique, random green streaks. She prefers to be cramped in her potty.
Non-toxic, but sap in contact with skin may cause mild irritation.
- Family: Commelinaceae.
- Origin: West Indies and Central America.
- Summer: Keep the soil slightly moist.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Draining and rich.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 15ᵒC and 21ᵒC
- Never below 15ᵒC
Pot diameter: 9 cm and 13 cm (Hanging).
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.