Ceropegia Woodii is a succulent that lives up to its name! Its small heart-shaped leaves are simply irresistible. Thanks to its long, thin twining stems, it is able to climb on a support or fall back to the edge of its pot. Its leaves are silvery green on one side and a beautiful dark purple on the other. We love it! 💕
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Apocynaceae
- Origin: South Africa, Eswatini and Zimbabwe.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: Very draining, sandy.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Summer: between 18ᵒC and 40ᵒC.
- In winter, it can tolerate a minimum temperature of 5ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 6 cm, 9 cm and 11.5 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.