This small, globular cactus produces several suckers that can quickly cover the surface of the pot. Its white to pink flowering occurs in spring. It prefers bright light and dry soil. A classic of the Cactaceae family, it brings the charm of the desert!
Caution, handle with care! Although the thorns are fine and delicate, they may sting.
- Family: Cactaceae.
- Origin: Bolivia and Argentina
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: Dry and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Hot.
- In winter, it tolerates a minimum temperature of -3ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.