A pretty little cactus valued for its flowering and appearance. Its rounded port carries long flexible needles and smaller robust needles at the base of the aureoles. In spring, the small white flowers arranged in a crown give it an irresistible charm.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Cactaceae
- Origin: Mexico and southern United States.
- Summer: Allow ⅔ of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: Dry and draining.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 15ᵒC and 30ᵒC
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.