A pretty little cactus valued for its rapid growth. Indeed, it develops in width, then extends in tuft. The Copper King variety has short orange spines. In spring, it bears several attractive white flowers with yellow centers.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Cactaceae
- Origin: Mexico and southern United States.
- Summer: Allow ⅔ of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: Dry and draining.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 15ᵒC and 30ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.