The famous Christmas cactus which is not the typical cactus of sun and dry climate. The Christmas cactus is an epiphytic succulent that grows in the tropical rainforest. Flowering appears in November and continues for several weeks. It can even bloom again up to 3 times during the year. You can also cause it to bloom. Place the plant in a completely dark place for 12 hours each day. Then, expose the plant to good, indirect light for the rest of the day.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Cactaceae
- Origin: Brazil
- Allow half of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate to high.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Prefers to be cramped in its potty
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: East, West or 1m from a South window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature :
- Day: 18ᵒC and 21ᵒC
- Night : 13ᵒC and 18ᵒC
Pot diameter: 10 cm and 15 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.