The crocodile fern lives up to its name! Its leaves with very marked veins resemble the scales of a crocodile's skin. We love it for its texture and coloring. Indeed, its wavy green leaves match any decor. In addition, this epiphytic fern with a creeping rhizome tolerates the dry air of our homes.
Non-toxic to animals!
- Family: Aspleniaceae.
- Origin: Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia.
- Allow the soil to dry out slightly on the surface between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and very draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Avoid temperatures below 13ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 11 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.