This pretty, curious and intriguing plant is a bulbous plant. It forms an erect rosette of green leaves, slightly spiraling at the tip. We love it for its corkscrew look and small port. Indeed, it measures between 10 to 20 cm high. In the spring, it produces vanilla-scented, yellow and green flowers. After flowering, it enters a dormant period until the beginning of the following winter. During this period, it is recommended to considerably reduce the frequency of watering.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Asparagaceae.
- Origin: South Africa.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Very draining.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Rapid growth.
- Mean temperature
- In winter, it tolerates a minimum temperature of -4ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.