The Aglaonema Tigress is distinguished by the size and pattern of its foliage. Indeed, its large slender leaves are variegated with different shades of green, similar to the coat of the tiger. It is very popular as a houseplant for its compact habit. It tolerates less bright rooms. Despite her ability to invade her pot, she prefers to be cramped. For this reason, it is recommended to reduce its frequency of repotting.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical zone of Southeast Asia
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: North, East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Warm, never below 14ᵒC.
- Between 18ᵒC and 24ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 15 cm
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.