The Aglaonem Red Valentine is distinguished by the coloring of its foliage. Indeed, its leaves are nuanced with green and red. It is highly valued as a houseplant for its compact habit and low light tolerance. Indoors, it can reach up to 1 m in height. It has powerful underground stems, called rhizomes, which easily colonize its entire pot. Despite her ability to invade her pot, she prefers to be cramped. For this reason, it is recommended to reduce its frequency of repotting.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of Southeast Asia.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Avoid drafts.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: North, East, West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Mean temperature.
- Between 18ᵒC and 24ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm and 15 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.