The Aglaonema Lucky Red is distinguished by the appearance of its foliage. Indeed, its slender leaves are variegated with red and pink bordered with green. It is very popular as a houseplant for its small, compact habit, it can reach up to 45 cm in height. It adapts to any environment, it even tolerates less bright rooms. Despite her ability to invade her pot, she prefers to be cramped. For this reason, it is recommended to reduce its frequency of repotting.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical zone of Southeast Asia
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: North, East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Warm, never below 14ᵒC.
- Between 18ᵒC and 24ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.