The Aglaonema Cutlass is distinguished by its long, narrow leaves. The coloring of its foliage is nuanced with a creamy green with margins and a central vein of a darker green. It is very popular as a houseplant for its compact habit and its tolerance to lack of light. Indoors, it can reach up to 50 cm in height. It has powerful underground stems, called rhizomes, which easily colonize its entire pot. Despite her ability to invade her pot, she prefers to be cramped. It is therefore recommended to reduce the frequency of repotting.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of South America and Southeast Asia.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Avoid drafts.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: North, East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Mean temperature.
- Between 18ᵒC and 24ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 16 cm
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.