Called Lipstick Plant by the appearance of its flowers. Indeed, the small tubular flowers of red color resemble a lipstick. A regular supply of fertilizer and bright light is necessary for its flowering. Under optimal conditions, it blooms profusely and can last all summer! An ideal hanging plant thanks to its long hanging stems and large green leaves.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Gesneriaceae.
- Origin: Southeast Asian rainforest.
- Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and well drained.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 18ᵒC and 24ᵒC.
- Never below 15ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.