Called Pixie Lime by the color of its lime green foliage. We love it for its small, slightly pointed, elongated leaves. Its small habit rarely exceeds 40 cm in height. She fears excess water and prefers to be narrow in her pot.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Piperaceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of South America.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Average, never below 12ᵒC.
- Between 15ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.